The name says it all. Lay back and enjoy the ride. Offering the relaxed geometry and swept back bars of a traditional beach cruiser plus extra power with the 350 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle, Layback is a comfortable ride with wide, stable tires and a range of up to 30 miles; all at a phenomenal price. Load up your gear and throttle down to the beach and beyond in true Hurley style. Durable 20 inch steel frame fits riders 5 foot 4 inches to 6 foot 2 inches. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
- Powered with 350 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle for riding down to the beach and back up again
- Maximum speed of 20 mph; maximum distance of 30 miles
- Durable 20 inch steel frame for a more forgiving ride
- Single speed drive train for the ultimate in simplicity
- Strong yet lightweight 26 inch alloy double wall wheels
- Reliable alloy caliper brakes
- Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
- Size: ML / 20 Fits 5`4?-6`2?
|Model : HE-8||Motor : Rear 350W||Battery : 36V 10Ah||Frame : Steel|
|Name : Layback||Wheelset : Alloy 26" 36H||Tires : Wanda 26x 2.1||Crank model & spec : 42T 170|
|Rear Derailluer : X||Display : LCD||Shifter : X||Bottom Bracket : 68 x 124|
|Fork : Steel||Throttle/Petal Asst : Both||Front Derailluer : X||Freewheel : 18T|
Your new Hurley Bike will arrive at your door 85% assembled out of the box. What does this mean? You can still put a little sweat equity into building your new ride, but you don’t have to start from scratch. Each bike comes with clear directions, but assembly will vary based on your experience. For the skilled bike mechanic, you may be riding your new bike in as soon as 30 minutes or less. For everyone else, plan for about an hour before pedaling away on your new ride. If you don’t have the time or the confidence to build your own bike, please take your Hurley to a local bike shop to build it for you. Hurley Bikes cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by improper assembly.